Friday, August 27, 2010

Utah Trip

These are some pictures that I took while I was in Utah to see my kids, grandkiddos, siblings and Mom and Dad Moore. Lyman was at the BSA National Jamboree in Virginia for 3 weeks for the 100th anniversary of the Boy Scouts. We drove my car up to Utah so I had transportation. I had a really great time with everyone so hope you all enjoy the pictures too.

I got to tend Brooklyn and Chandler while I stayed at Shad and Brittany's place. We did a lot of fun things and they loved riding their bikes. Good at it too, both of them.
Chandler riding his bike. He is so funny going down the drive way. He gets on his bike but his tummy is on the seat and he drags his feet to get at the bottom then off he goes down the sidewalk as fast as he can.

Family picture of Shad, Brittany, Easton (tummy) Chandler and Brooklyn. Great picture isn't it.

Family picture of Tyler, Lacey and Cameron. Cameron has gotten 2 bottom teeth so far. Now he has 2 top ones, one more bottom one and can even crawl. He is learning many things right now. His hair just cracks me up. Funny boy.

We went swimming with the gang. Didn't get pictures of Shad's family and Lacey sent this to me for Cameron's first swim party. He wasn't to sure of it.
Tried to get Chandler into the water and all he would say was "I'm going to die". Poor thing, but I got him in and he had a great time. They all went down the water slide and had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of our family, & thankfully I don't look too huge, considering I was 9 months preggo in the picture.

    ReplyDelete