Friday, August 27, 2010

Utah Trip #2

More pictures. What do you expect from a Grandma.......Enjoy

Brooklyn and Chandler enjoy the tramp. Dad was outside mowing and the kids were having fun on the tramp.

They love their garden. Everybody helps.

Cookies. When I told the kids I was coming Brooklyn wanted to make cookies like last time. They are doing a mighty fine job. Best part is EATING the cookies.

Brooklyn was doing such a great job. Trying to figure out what color sugar she wants on her cookie.

Chandler loved pouring as much sugar as he could before Dee would see and stop him. Sugar everywhere. Oh well wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't sugar all over would it?

I was able to go see my Mom and Dad in St. George. Before we came to Utah, Dad had a memory loss on Saturday so Leslie and Vicki went to St. George to be with Mom and Dad and take him to the Dr. Les came home on Monday and picked me up on Wednesday and then we made the trip down to see them and Vicki also stayed. It was so much fun reminiscing about old times. Glad Dad is doing better now. He had to have a pacemaker put in, and looks like he had a mini stroke too.

Mom, Dad and Dee

We had the Moore's, Gifford's over to Lacey's house on Sunday and had a BBQ on their new grill. It was a lot of fun. Blake starting wrestling with the kids and they loved it. Even Gramma Dee got involved.

Shad, JJ, Spencer

Guilma, Lacey, Brittany, Chandler

JJ, Spencer, Guilma. Can't believe how big the boys are.

Well guess that is enough of the pictures. Hope you all enjoyed them as much as I have. It was fun to see everyone. I saw David and Kona Dee at Ferta-lawn, Craig and Cynthia and I went to lunch at my favorite place in Bountiful. Mom, Dad, Vicki and Leslie at St. George, Blake and Guilma at Lacey's house. Good times for me as I enjoyed everyone's company. Have to do it again someday. And of course my kids and grandkids. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to see everybody. My mom said she had a great time with you all down in st. george.

    ReplyDelete