Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TRIP TO UTAH

Cameron Selby Voris was born on Oct 5, 2009. I was able to come to Utah and help Lacey and Tyler for about 3 weeks. That was especially nice of Lyman to let me go that long and I also got to see Shad's family too. Hated to leave everyone behind when I had to leave but I sure enjoyed myself and am looking forward to Thanksgiving and I will bring Lyman with me.
Mom and Cameron

Cameron. He doesn't look like he just entered this world, does he?

Taking Cameron to the Dr for his 2 week appointment.

Uncle Shad with Cameron and Lacey at the hospital. Grandma Dee made the hat. Cute isn't he!!

Cameron made his way into this world. Here I come, ready or not!!

Proud parents at home. Lacey and Tyler love this little guy and who wouldn't. He is a calm baby. Hope he stays that way. Welcome Little one!!

While I was there Chandler and Brooklyn helped me make a cake for their daddy. It was his birthday. We lit the candles and before we knew it Chandler blew them out. So we got to try again and sure enough he did it again. This kid loves to blow out candles. It was funny, but we did get to at least sing Happy Birthday to Shad and Grandpa using Skype. Then, yes you guessed it, Chandler blew out the candles.

It was a good day to go to the zoo.This is Brooklyn and Brittany on the carousel. It was fun

Here is Shad and Chander also on the carousel. Chandler was having a great time.

I'm not very good at taking pictures. But I at least got the whole family in. Where is Grandpa when we need him.
This was one of Brittany's favorite things at the zoo. The giraffe's. We went on a Saturday and found out it was halloween day too. The kids got to do some trick or treating. To bad we didn't know so they could have dressed up.
Here is the end result of our cookie making day. It was fun for us all.

Grandma Dee got to tend Brooklyn and Chandler so we made Halloween cookies to eat!!!!

Chandler had a good time putting the candy on the cookies. Most of all he got to eat one!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pictures of everyone! The kids had so much fun! I totally forgot about Chandler blowing out Shad's candles. That was so funny! We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were glad that you were able to come out and help. We are looking forward to having you both out here for Thanksgiving! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to go and help Lacey and Tyler. What's with grandma's and getting our kids on a sugar high? I guess that's what grandma's are for.

    ReplyDelete